Here are few tidbits into what he is into these days:
- Loves trains! He helps build the track and then can spend hours playing with the trains.
- Loves tractors and trucks!
- Can speak in 3-5 work sentances
- Knows the words to "Happy Birthday", "Row Row Row Your Boat", and "Ring Around The Rosy"
- Favorite Song: Hooked On A Feeling "The Oogy Chaka" song
- Lion King is the current movie of choice - we have gone through a Frozen, Finding Nemo and a Happy Feet phase in the past 6 months
- Has been talking about using the potty!
- Still a book fiend! Moving past the board books to books with more words
- If he can be outside he is at his happiest - especially at the park going down the slide
- Tacos are his favorite food after anything breakfast
- Frequently picks his Aaron Rogers jersey to wear (which melts his Dad's heart)
- Tells his Dad "Pack Go" frequently (again melts his Dad's heart)
- He is the biggest sweetheart
- LOVES to give kisses to his sister
Steve and I are in awe at how he is turning into such a little boy! Our baby is growing up and we are very proud of him. It will be a crazy ride to see how year 3 goes...wish us luck!!