We had his 2 month appointment and he definitely has grown! At birth he was 20 1/2 inches long and weighed 8 lbs. 3 oz. and now at 2 months he was 24 1/2 inches long and weighed 12 lbs. 10.5 oz. Needless to say we have one growing boy! Proof of his size, I have gotten all of his 3-6 months clothes out and washed and I have been removing many of his 0-3 months since they are getting too short!
A few other things to note this month:
- he is a talker (the doctor even commented on his chattiness - can't imagine where he gets it from...)
- he likes to smile but doesn't just give anyone a smile (some days you have to work at it)
- still constantly moving his arms and legs
- does well with tummy time
- his neck is getting stronger and stronger
- enjoys looking at all the world has to offer him
- figured out how to blow bubbles
- enjoys sticking his tongue out
Here are the photos I was able to get - he wasn't very happy, which is apparent since he would not give me a smile. But what can you expect when he had just gotten shots the day before was still recovering.
|The closest thing to a smile he would give me|