We celebrated Steve's favorite holiday this past month: Thanksgiving. Lucky for Steve, he got to celebrate it twice! Once in Mound with the Singers and then we traveled to Bonesteel to celebrate with the Herrmanns. I am sure through the years, it will become Frankie's favorite holiday too. I am hoping to put a post together of pictures and stories from Thanksgiving so I won't dwell on it any longer.
Other great things that Frankie has been up to during his 4th month include:
- Found his feet and they are amazing!
- No longer being swaddled at night - sleeping free as my Dad calls it
- Finally met his Uncle Stephen
- LOVES to pet Kirby
- Occasionally he will giggle uncontrollably when he gets Kirby kisses [most adorable thing ever]
- Competes with Kirby over who drools more
- Getting pretty good at rolling over
- His sitting up and standing skills are improving
- Tummy time is progressing and I am sure it won't be long until he is on the move
- Went to the ranch for the first time - traveled pretty well for how long we were in the car
- Has the best giggles!
- Kirby loves Frankie and Frankie loves Kirby - their interaction is so much fun to watch
- Favorite thing to do is watch football with Dad
- Loves to chew on his Manhattan toy
Steve and I are enjoying this age and watching him grow! It is so much fun. We would be okay if he slept a little better at night but we are hopeful that it will be improving soon.
Some of our favorite times spent together are on a Saturday morning, all four of us snuggled in bed and Frankie giggling away. Those are some of the greatest memories. I cherish those moments and I know Steve does too.
Let's see what month 5 brings!
|Can you tell he was giggling up a storm before this?|
He goes stone cold when the camera comes out.
|After about 20 minutes and two grown women making fools|
of themselves - he smiled for the camera!
|Kristina getting some snuggles in after|
our little photo shoot