Thursday, August 1, 2013

August!

It is officially August! 

The year has already flown by and we are now anxiously awaiting the arrival of our sweet little man (which could be any day now). We are so excited to meet this little person who is going to launch us into our next adventure. 

Currently, nothing exciting is happening around our house (just the waiting game). Steve is trying to get as much golfing in as possible right now and I don't blame him! Once baby arrives, he may not have as many opportunities to make it to the club. As for me, I am loving the cooler weather! We have had the windows open for almost a week now and it is truly lovely for this 38 week pregnant woman.

People continue to ask, "are you ready?" or "do you have the nursery all set-up?", etc. Our response is always "sure...". Can you really be ready for this life changing event? Steve and I think we are as ready as we will ever be since there isn't really a way to know if you are "ready". As for the nursery, it has what we think he/we will need right away and I feel like that is all that matters. There will definitely be a learning curve beginning once he is born until forever! Oh, it will be a beautiful mess and Steve and I can't wait! 
 

37 Weeks Pregnant
Photo by Ashley Sammons



1 comment:

  1. Yay! You guys are going to be great parents and I am sure you are as "ready as you'll ever be!"

    So excited for you and LOVE that picture with Kirby :) I want to see more!

    ReplyDelete