Monday, July 14, 2014

Father's Day

Steve's first father's day did not go as planned. We originally going to spend the day at Art on the Lake in Excelsior and then boating on the lake with some wonderful friends, however, Mother Nature had other plans. Due to the rain and not so summery weather, we ended up spending the day in Mound with Steve's parents and it was still a great day! Steve and I were offered babysitting services for a few hours; naturally, we took advantage. We went to a movie in Excelsior and I managed to get in a little shopping. :-) He wasn't as excited since it was Father's Day and everything but he survived, barely. 

Below you can see my attempt at beginning a Father's Day tradition of matching shirts, however, shortly before these photos were shot, Frankie spit up all over Steve. I was so bummed!! I managed to get these few shots before Steve changed and they are pretty cute so I can't complain too much. 





No comments:

Post a Comment