Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Easter 2014

Frankie's first Easter! We kept everything pretty low-key this year. My family was spread around but we were able to spend time with Steve's parents. Saturday, Nancy come up and joined Frankie & I as we went to see the Easter bunny! I thought I was going to have to be in the photo but he sat on the bunny's lap just fine. Well, we didn't really get any smiles but we also didn't get any screams! I will call that a success in my book.

That night we went to the Easter service at church. I love the music at Easter. I can't quite put down what it is but I just love it. Growing up, we would even make it to the sunrise service which was always a great way to start a beautiful day. With Frank, we were glad to make it through the service. He continues to amaze us.

For those who don't know, I love breakfast food. It is my favorite. So the fact that the country club has an Easter brunch - count me in! We went last year when I was pregnant and it was AMAZING! This year was no different. I love being able to eat to my hearts content. We met up with Jim and Nancy for brunch. All the workers loved seeing Frankie - they hadn't seen him for a few months. Steve and I managed to hand off the babe to grandma and grandpa and get in 9 holes of golf. It felt good to get on the course and be active. Looking forward to spending some quality time golfing this summer (if the babe allows).

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

Waiting for to see the Easter Bunny



First time feeling grass on his feet - he wasn't too sure...






No comments:

Post a Comment